Chiropractic or locomotor therapy is a natural therapy that deals not with treating symptoms, but their causes. Its philosophy is that a properly functioning spine and a healthy lifestyle can most perfectly ensure the body’s long-term health and resistance.
In what cases should we turn to a chiropractor?
- Lower back pain (lumbago), sciatica, spinal hernia and disc problems
- Neck and back pain
- Scoliosis, difficulty breathing
- Pain and numbness in lower and upper limbs
- Headache, migraine, dizziness, tinnitus
- During pregnancy and after childbirth, joint and muscular pain
- Lactation problems